- It’s 11:36PM. I have been working on my project since 2PM today. I am finally done. I had to write 3 lesson plans and format everything nice for a unit for throwing and catching for first grade. I’m glad my partner and I decided to do it together and not alone because I would be freaking out.
- House hunting started this week. I really liked this one house and my roommates and I turned applications in that day. Called them today and they said a lot of people had turned in applications so they’re going to raise the price $200 a month. We’re out. Back to square one…
- This has been a great working out week for me! Surprisingly on top of school AND work. Dang. Rand 3.3 miles in less than 24 minutes on monday (where the heck did the come from?!) and then went on a 30 min bike ride (there and back) to go find the stupid house…. but I have been working out and eating well! yay!
- I have two huge projects for my class, Elementary School PE. One is with a partner and includes a powerpoint on our skill (transferring weight and rolling) and a fitness activity (teaching the class how to forward roll). The other project is a huge lesson plan. Due the monday AFTER class is over. Stupid but I’m happy with the extra time.
- A little overview of my day (which is the same for the past 2 weeks and the next week): Wake up at 8:17. Eat. Get to class by 9am. Eat. Get out of class at 1pm. Eat. Break for an hour-ish. Study. Bed by 10. That’s all I do; it’s stressful.
- Today… I got my blood taken. The doctor told me it’s open at 7. I got there at 7. Nobody was there. I checked my phone for the time (because they stupidly do not have their business hours on the door…) and it opens at 7:30. Big waste of my time. I could have ran this morning. Karel. not. happy.
On the bright side, I hope all of you have had lovely days today! Stay strong! (: <3
3 THINGS WEDNESDAY!
- Good day, good friends. I spent my 4th of July with my friends (2 of my old roomies and 1 of their old roomie) playing card games at the park and eating Popsicles. This was the first 4th of July I didn’t spend with my family so it’s a little weird.
- I said no to In ‘n’ out. I am so proud of myself. Because it wasn’t part of the meal plan AND I really need to save money.
- I have a quiz tomorrow for class. Went home early to go study. I have no life.
- The love of my life surprised me on Saturday. He was going to come Monday but he got all his shifts covered for the weekend because it’s been 3 weeks and two days just seemed so long. So we have been hanging out and going out and I love it! He’s the best ever.
- I have been crazy house hunting this week because the school year is coming up and I am getting nervous! I am kind of sick of the fact that I have to do all the work because my other roommates are too far. So hopefully things work out because there’s a house I am eying and we need to act fast! So nervous.
- I am going to Lush Cosmetics tomorrow to get some vegan shampoo and body wash. So excited to start making that transition. Whoo!!
- I went to the beach today with my old roommate and my sister. It was such a beautiful day! I got way too dark so I decided to go crawl into a blanket. It was so nice though. I love the beach. I didn’t even know today was the first day of summer but I am so happy I got to go to the beach today!
- I have been super tired ALL DAY. I think it’s the sun. It totally wears me out. I’ve taken about three naps today. Gosh.
- Click here for my DIY Sweatybands! If you haven’t heard of sweatybands, it is a headband that does not move and stays put. I have always hated the idea of rubber in my hair because it just pulls it out. This uses velvet to keep in place. I made three and I love it!
1. Hung out with the girls today! Two of them had clothes they were donating so all four of us tried on clothes for hours! It’s starting to become a tradition so we save money! I finally found black pants that fit me perfectly, and some cute tank tops and shorts and jackets. So excited for my almost new wardrobe!
2. I am going back to school tomorrow for work. Not quite excited because I don’t think anybody is visiting me except my sister and boyfriend, which is nice. I will need to find something to do, that’s for sure.
3. I am so happy to finally be back again! My Macbook (Carter) is finally better and working. No loose wires, no cracked bezel, and hinges all working! I will get everything back to normal and running! Yay! I am so excited and I hope you guys are too! (:
1. First of all, my MacBook broke last night. ): I am laptop less for now. My dad and I are bringing to the genius bar in half an hour. I am using my dads iPad and don’t like it at all! I also had a cute little graphic for today but I can’t access it. I just want my baby Carter back ):
2. Had a sleepover that lasted til 12 today with the girls. It was really nice because we do it every year. It’s so different now cuz we are much more mature now and talk about different things. I guess college does that to you. One of them is transferring to UCLA and another is studying abroad to Australia. So much fun to have girl time.
3. I am helping one of my best friends with health and fitness stuff! I am so so excited!!!