5 FRIDAY!- iPhone app style!
- Zombies, Run! - This is an almost obvious one. I love that it gives you motivation to run and it’s almost like a game to try to get more supplies and stuff. The thing I love most about it is that it logs your runs, tells you how long and how far you ran, and your pace. Favorite app!
- The Eatery - Like instagram but for food! Take a picture of your food and people rate at how healthy it is. I somehow rank as 100% healthy but I forget to log my food like all the time.
- Sims Freeplay - So I never had Sims growing up so this app is like amazing to me. It’s such a waste of time but I love it!
- Turtlefly - I beat this game already. But every since they came out with new levels and stuff I’m stuck. Super addicting and the music isn’t annoying.
- Soundhound - Like Shazam but better because you get unlimited listens. And if you dont know a song, you can sing to it and it’ll tell you what the song is. (:
- Gala apples are my favorite kind of apples. There’s just something about them I love so much. They’re sweet and apples are yummy.
- This is my favorite kind of butter. This is Trader Joe’s Almond Butter with roasted flax seed. It is so freaking delicious, omg.
- I like glitter. If I can jump in a pool of glitter, I’ll be a very happy girl. Glitter is fun and shiny.
- I like stickers a lot! I have a whole bin of them from when I was younger. and now I can never bring myself to use them!
- As many of you may already know, I love henna so much. I do a new henna like every other week. It’s so fun. I don’t think I can ever get a tattoo because I like change too much. I would get so bored with a tattoo. I love henna!
It’s Friday! That means its: FIVE THINGS KAREL LIKES day!
- No Impact Man - You all need to watch this movie. It’s about this man who brings his family through a journey of having no impact (in phases). Meaning, no electricity, eating local foods, no transportation. It’s really interesting. You can find it on netflix instantplay if you have that. I really enjoyed it.
- The Sun - I love the sun. Even though I am the person that stays OUT of the sun during summer because I get to dark, I love it. I get my energy from the sun. We live because of the sun. Without the sun, there would be nothing. I just like the sun a lot.
- Music - I lived about two months without my speakers (because the cable broke) and I did not realize how much music had an impact in my life. I was more sad and I snapped a lot when I didn’t have it. So yes, music is ahmazzinggg
- Sharpie Pens - I am totally obsessed with these right now. I write with them all the time. I have 16 right now. haha. All the pretty colors! And they write so well! Now they just need to make pink and teal and my life is complete.
- PUPPYYY - I WANT A PUPPY SO BAD. why? because I never had pets growing up except for lots of fish and a bird. Also, I am convinced that I will be more fit if I had a dog. I want one so bad except I know that timing is just not right right now. I am going to graduate in a year and a half. I don’t know where I’ll be then. And I wanna travel. So, maybe when I settle down… I guess.
FIVE THINGS I LIKE FRIDAAYYY!!!
- Today I went to the beach and I absolutely love it! The air just feels so clean, and I love the sounds and weather. The beach is my getaway.
- I recently started getting back into my guitar. Mostly because I finally got new strings, it’s clean and my boyfriend really wants me too. It’s a little frustrating but rewarding when I finally learn a song.
- That little elephant cutie’s name is Lala. You guys know that I have an elephant obsession. Michael and I share her. Got her at the Tech Museum on sale! She’s pretty much my good luck charm and keeps me safe when driving and feels like Michael is there with me when I sleep alone.
- This is a new thing, but I am just getting into crystals. I love energies and chakras and meditation. There was a crystal booth at the Farmer’s Market today and I got a couple for a super affordable price. I am so excited to start using them!
- That lovely guy is the love of my life, Michael. It was taken yesterday. He had a little bit to drink, hence the headbands and earphones and crazyness. I love him, always always. I honestly do not know what I would do without him. We connect so much at so many different levels, which is so amazing because of how different we are. I love my bug. <3
5 Things I Like Friday!
- Sushi - I love love love sushi. I will never ever turn down sushi in my life. Sushi is my favorite. I also recently have found that I like shashimi. Yeah, sushi is amazing.
- Daffodils are my favorite flower. I found out not too long ago that they are my mom’s favorite flower too! I didn’t know that.
- Mangos are my favorite fruit. I like the Philippine kind because they’re much softer and sweeter and not as fibery (although it has tons of fiber!). I grew up loving fiber since I was born in the Philippines.
- I love How I Met Your Mother. It is hilarious and my boyfriend and I watched all the seasons last semester. It was kind of our thing to just watch it before bed.
- That picture is of me and Michael. He is my boyfriend and best friend. We have been together for a little over a year and we met through work. He is my inspiration. We are each others motivation to do well in every aspect in our lives, whether it be school, fitness or life. Michael is the the one that helped me with this whole fitness thing. We are completely different from each other but totally work really well with each other. Words cannot even explain how much in love we are. We know that we’re in this relationship together and nothing can ever break us apart. <3
5 Things I Like Fridaayyy!!!
Since this is the first Friday I am doing this, I am going to do more of a simple get-to-know-me kind of post (:
- Elephants are my favorite animal. I see them everywhere! And I own tons of elephants. One day, I would really like to have my own elephant friend but I know that won’t happen (too much school). I love elephants! They are so cute.
- I love love. I have always been known to be the strongest believer of love, no matter what happened. Without love, the world would be a dangerous place. And a little over a year ago, I finally met the guy that believed in love just as much as I did. (:
- Disneyland is the best place ever! I love everything Disney. Fun Fact: In 2000, I went over 17 times (, I stopped counting after that). I go at least once a year because it’s so expensive. I love Disney.
- Weddings! I realized I loved weddings in high school. It embodies everything I love. Love, sparkles and crafts! In my very near future, I will be getting my Wedding and Event Planning credentials. I can’t wait!
- I love to craft. It sucks because I found a hobby that’s really expensive. Freshman year, it started as a craft box. Sophomore year, the craft closet. Junior year, the craft walk-in closet. And now, its a craft room… Yeah. I have a problem.
I hope you all enjoyed the first 5 things I like friday! (: Have a lovely, amazing, strong day!!! And now, I am off to do some long-distance skype yoga with my boyfriend. <3