Leave a comment View 1 Notes
It’s Friday! That means its: FIVE THINGS KAREL LIKES day!
- No Impact Man - You all need to watch this movie. It’s about this man who brings his family through a journey of having no impact (in phases). Meaning, no electricity, eating local foods, no transportation. It’s really interesting. You can find it on netflix instantplay if you have that. I really enjoyed it.
- The Sun - I love the sun. Even though I am the person that stays OUT of the sun during summer because I get to dark, I love it. I get my energy from the sun. We live because of the sun. Without the sun, there would be nothing. I just like the sun a lot.
- Music - I lived about two months without my speakers (because the cable broke) and I did not realize how much music had an impact in my life. I was more sad and I snapped a lot when I didn’t have it. So yes, music is ahmazzinggg
- Sharpie Pens - I am totally obsessed with these right now. I write with them all the time. I have 16 right now. haha. All the pretty colors! And they write so well! Now they just need to make pink and teal and my life is complete.
- PUPPYYY - I WANT A PUPPY SO BAD. why? because I never had pets growing up except for lots of fish and a bird. Also, I am convinced that I will be more fit if I had a dog. I want one so bad except I know that timing is just not right right now. I am going to graduate in a year and a half. I don’t know where I’ll be then. And I wanna travel. So, maybe when I settle down… I guess.