Leave a comment View 1 Notes
FIVE THINGS I LIKE FRIDAAYYY!!!
- Today I went to the beach and I absolutely love it! The air just feels so clean, and I love the sounds and weather. The beach is my getaway.
- I recently started getting back into my guitar. Mostly because I finally got new strings, it’s clean and my boyfriend really wants me too. It’s a little frustrating but rewarding when I finally learn a song.
- That little elephant cutie’s name is Lala. You guys know that I have an elephant obsession. Michael and I share her. Got her at the Tech Museum on sale! She’s pretty much my good luck charm and keeps me safe when driving and feels like Michael is there with me when I sleep alone.
- This is a new thing, but I am just getting into crystals. I love energies and chakras and meditation. There was a crystal booth at the Farmer’s Market today and I got a couple for a super affordable price. I am so excited to start using them!
- That lovely guy is the love of my life, Michael. It was taken yesterday. He had a little bit to drink, hence the headbands and earphones and crazyness. I love him, always always. I honestly do not know what I would do without him. We connect so much at so many different levels, which is so amazing because of how different we are. I love my bug. <3